a (brief) introduction to old sarge....

greetings, gentle listeners....

old sarge....guitar, musical alchemy, tune and wordsmithery....making the most of my meagre talent, hahahahaaaaa....  :))

"I've invented a new genre....this is what I call '(can't and won't) dance music'....why? why not...." :))

this '(can't and won't) dance music' encompasses a bunch of other genres, namely and often simultaneously (though not exclusively and, in no particular order)....

industrial....idm....drone....shoegaze....indie....soundtracks/cinematic/film music....dark ambient....you know, I just throw sounds I like at the wall and see what sticks....  :))

I have profiles at myspace, reverbnation, acidplanet.com and, if you really insist, facebook....and at a bunch of other sites, here, there and everywhere, last.fm, jango.com, etc, etc....there's links over there to your right....or google 'listentooldsargemusic'....

you can listen to all my stuff on the reverbnation player, and the myspace blog has some of my writing, poems, and mis/uninformed, opinionated tosh....  ;))

you can download all of my pre-2010 tunes for FREE, all 320kbps mp3, from my skydrive, in password protected zip files....sorry about that, but it's just my half-arsed way of seeing if anyone is interested in this crap....contact me for the password(s) for the files, they're free too, hahahaaaa....  :))

you can purchase my post-2009 tunes, all 320kbps mp3, from my profile at reverbnation....

and why am I starting this blog? not quite sure yet, but this, like all of my bad ideas, seems like a good one at the time....

enjoy....os  :))

fin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new poem: living la vida loca

new poem: its hard to saunter with a stauner