a little something for guitarists out there....

afternoon....

if you're a guitarist, and are struggling to find a decent form on the net for jotting down your song ideas, weird chord voicings and what have you, this form I've put together might be your thing....

click
HERE, and in the 'other' folder, you'll find a .zip file with a .doc, a .pdf and a .jpeg version....

plenty of chord boxes, a wee bit of room for a bit of tab for those widdly/melodic bits, and a bit of room at the bottom for some notes/what frets the chords sound good at/how you put the whole lot together and play the fucker....  ;))

I tend to play a lot of open, ringing/droney stuff with chords I have no idea what to call, hence the form....and, I don't trust my memory either, being not as young as I once was, you know how it is....

I might even get around to posting up a few of these in the future, an os 'chord of the week' kinda nonsense....we'll see....

anyway, time to get back to the grindstone....enjoy....os  :))

fin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new poem: living la vida loca

new poem: an indifferent old man on the passing of the monarch