guitar sketches streaming in myspace player....

morning....

Friday last week I found myself with a little time on my hands and a few tune ideas buzzing around my head....

recorded on my mobile phone, these are the guitar sketches currently streaming in my myspace player....

solo guitar, no drums or fuck-all else, with a fairly abrasive sounding guitar tone, they won't be to everyone's ear....no frills sketches of ideas I want to get sorted out into full tracks....

I intend to replace them with fuller versions as they progress, treat the myspace player as a little 'demo diary' of sorts, perhaps....

seems like a good idea at the time, as all my bad ideas turn out to....hahahahaaaaa....

enjoy....os  :))

fin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new poem: an indifferent old man on the passing of the monarch

new poem: living la vida loca